Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Morgan Page

I finally got to see Morgan Page and boy was it awesome! After hours of listening to terrible tech house at Avalon I was so glad when Mr. Page came on stage and opened up with a song I've never heard before Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers - Blow Up (Hook N Sling & Goodwill Remix). He went on to play all the crowd favorite's including Unleash The F*cking Dada, I Fight For You, Take Over Control, Red Meat White Noise, and my personal MP favorite - his remix of Florence and the Machine's Cosmic Love. He went on at 1 am and by 3:15 I was ready to be an old lady and pass out so unfortunately I missed Donald Glaude's after hours set (which I heard went until 6am!) but I did hear that Donald rocked the house for those who were able to stay up all night.
I am now looking forward to seeing Afrojack next Tuesday at The Music Box and attending Beyond Wonderland that Saturday where I will be hanging out with Christopher Lawrence. I will also be seeing Kaskade for my first time ever and the rest of the BW lineup is pretty amazing:

INFECTED MUSHROOM NOISIA RICHIE HAWTIN KASKADE
COSMIC GATE DATSIK
JOKER & MC NOMAD
LOCO DICE
M.A.N.D.Y
DIRTY SOUTH
CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE DIRTYPHONICS MARCO CAROLA CALVIN HARRIS
JUDGE JULES
SIMON PATTERSON
NETSKY PACO OSUNA
DROOG
MANUFACTURED
SUPERSTARS
ANDY MOOR FRESH JAMIE JONES
RAIZ
SUNNERY JAMES
RAYN MARCIANO
SHOWTEK JAKWOB & KASTLE DROOG ADRIAN LUX
PEACE TREATY

BAD BOY BILL  //   CONGOROCK   //  DONALD GLAUDE
KILL THE NOISE   //  PORTER ROBINSON   //  ZEDD

Get ready for some stellar reviews!!

1 comment: