Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Girl Talk

Saturday night I revisited the Hollywood Palladium to see Girl Talk (real name Gregg Michael Gillis) in concert for my second time. Any show that involves a mix of old school hip hop, electro, pop AND colorful balloons being released into the audience is going to be a guaranteed good time. And of course it was. 


The opener acts, God help whoever had to witness them, were absolutely atrocious. But I guess thats what you get when you need opening DJs the same weekend as Ultra. He played mostly songs off his latest album All Day and although a little short (he ended the show around 12:30), it was a great night filled with high energy and tracks that you can't help but dance your ass off to. 

1 comment:

  1. OK so I don't have my glasses on but ... doesn't that look like you have the biggest longest arm in the history of arms!!! With a foot at the end? I'm laughing out loud right now! Love you honey.

    ReplyDelete