Monday, February 28, 2011

Bob Sinclar @ The Playboy Mansion

Saturday night was not only my first time attending one of the famous Playboy mansion parties, but also my first time getting to see the French producer and DJ, Bob Sinclar. 


 The only song from the set that I recognized is his hit "Love Generation", which definitely was a crowd-pleaser. I also took a video and I'm currently trying to upload it (stupid internet is acting up). The rest of his set was made up of unknown French-house tracks, best described as "heavy usage of sampled and filtered disco strings". He really does have the look of a star, dressed to the nines with a bustling entourage. Although this was not one of my favorite sets (a little too much reggae for the feel of the night), it was definitely one for the books.

Get ready for some more reviews next week. I'm very excited for this weekend's lineup of shows: EC Twins, Morgan Page, and Donald Glaude!

No comments:

Post a Comment