Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sander Van Doorn

Upon hearing that Sander Van Doorn would be spinning at EDC Vegas the night I'm attending, I decided to get a sneak peak at Playhouse on Monday night for their MNS 15 year anniversary and see what he's all about. I missed the dutch DJ at Avalon a few weeks ago and didn't want to miss out again so I brought my little sister (her first time coming to a club with me!) and we ended up staying til the early hours of the morning dancing our butts off to his amazing set. 

I wasn't too familiar with the songs he chose to spin, but they all bumped hard and had the entire club on their feet. I was surprised how packed Playhouse was on a Monday night; Sander had people lining up down Hollywood blvd. waiting to get in. I'm very excited to see what he has planned for EDC Vegas in a few weeks and can't wait to see him again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment