Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sebastian Ingrosso, Max Vangeli, and AN21 Show at Avalon

It's been a busy week and I've barely had a minute to breathe, let alone blog about the amazing show I attended on Saturday, but now I finally have a few minutes. Before last weekend, I had seen both other members of Swedish House Mafia: Axwell and Steve Angello. I was told Ingrosso never disappoints and I was told CORRECTLY. There really aren't words to describe how awesome the entire night was. I didn't recognize one song during Max Vangelli's set but I loved the Latin feel. Ingrosso played 3 hours of everything off SHM's new compilation Until One. I unfortunately did not get to catch AN21's set because my legs were in so much pain from the 5-6 hours of standing/dancing I had already endured. Yeah, I know, I'm getting old but cut me some slack.. I was SOBER! Everybody was going wild jumping around and dancing their asses off. The sound system at Avalon is never a let-down, the bass bumps so hard that once the show ends it takes hours to get the ringing out of your ears. In fact I couldn't fall asleep til' around 5 am cause of that damn ringing but it was definitely worth it.


Click the link for some more sick pictures from the show: Ingrosso Pics

-A5iA

No comments:

Post a Comment