Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My First Blog

For the past year or so, I have bombarded far too many facebookers/tweeters with my incessant updates on everything electro. From newly released show lineups, to current favorite songs, my life pretty much revolves around the music that brings joy to my ears. And lucky for me, LA happens to be an electro junkie's playground.


In the past few months alone, I have been fortunate enough to see Felguk, Dirty South, Wolfgang Gartner, Rank1, Deadmau5, Paul Oakenfold, Benny Benassi, Steve Angello, Eddie Halliwell, D. Ramirez, Tocadisco, Dada Life, Markus Schulz, Axwell, Gareth Emery, Moby, Robbie Rivera, and The Glitch Mob perform. And you better believe I already have my calendar marked up until New Years Eve with highly anticipated shows! I want to keep YOU in the loop.





I will try my best to keep other lovers of electro music up to date with all of the upcoming shows in the LA area, along with general DJ/artist news, show reviews, photos, and even just my current song obsessions. With Monster Massive fresh in my mind, I’m going to post about the performances of Robbie Rivera, Moby, Gareth Emery, The Glitch Mob, and Axwell by tomorrow. Stay tuned...


P.S. Together As One tickets go on sale today! TAO is the only event in which GoVentures & Insomniac come Together As One to bring you the premier New Years Eve event in LA. The lineup is yet to be released, but I've heard rumors of Laidback Luke & Wolfgang.. and I like what I hear. More details to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment